Serving men to go deeper with God and each other to fulfill their destiny.
Jeff Hagen has served in marketplace ministry since 1984. Before that, he was a Special Representative to the President of Campus Crusade for 8 years. Jeff was a member of the University of Minnesota Baseball team that won a number of Big Ten Conference Championships and was a teammate of Hall of Famers Dave Winfield and Paul Molitor. He earned a degree in education from the University of Minnesota and an M.Div. from Bethel Seminary.
Our Board of Directors
- Ric Escobar is a former Division 1 athlete who is now the director of Latin American Missions for One Challenge, overseeing missionaries and training pastors to plant churches. One Challenge International
- John Mittelstadt was Vice President of Information Technology at Individual Life for Hartford Insurance.
- Rob Gales is the Managing Director at VERCOR, a leading M&A Advisory for Middle Market Business Owners in the US.
- Jeff O’Donnell is the Owner and CEO of Impact Group, Inc.
- Joe Bertilson, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones
Our Core Values
Scripture – We believe God’s Word is true, powerful, and sufficient for every challenge in life (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
Prayer – We believe that prayer is an essential ingredient in spiritual growth, and thus, we will have a strong commitment to prayer (1 Thessalonians 5:17).
Empowerment – We believe God has gifted and empowered us to be a united community of servants (1 Corinthians 12:12-27), and to become like Jesus Christ (Romans 8:28-30).
Equip – We believe that we should be equipped to fulfill the potential God has placed in us (Ephesians 4:11-16).
Transform – We believe that authenticity, humility, love, and Biblical truth are critical to spiritual and relational growth (Ephesians 4:25-26, 32; Philippians 2:3-4; 2 Peter 1:3-4; John 13:34-35).
Ambassadors – We believe that we are Christ’s representatives to those who do not have a relationship with Him (2 Corinthians 5:17-21).
Resources – We believe in the faithful stewardship of the time, talent, and resources that God has entrusted to each of us (Matthew 25:14-30; 2 Corinthians 9:6-8, Proverbs 3:9-10).
Purpose – We believe that the supreme mission of every individual believer, is to glorify God and to serve Him forever (Colossians 3:17; 1 Peter 2:9, 4:11; Ephesians 3:21; Romans 11:36). And we believe that we are advancing His kingdom by building a framework for spiritual leadership in the workplace (1 Peter 2:5).
Hill Cities, Inc, is a Minnesota Non-Profit Corporation with 501(c)3 status with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service able to receive tax-deductible donations.